- 4 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 carrots)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons teaspoons canola oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 8 soft buns or hoagie rolls
- 1 3/4 pounds pounds shredded or pulled barbecued pork with sauce
- Place cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, mayonnaise, oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper; whisk well to combine. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss well.
- Split buns horizontally. Spoon pork and sauce over bun bottoms. Top with slaw. Place bun tops on top.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: